About the School Program
The School Program takes place on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 ONLY
The Beauty Experience offers an exciting and inspiring program for students enrolled in a certified beauty school. Student Day takes place on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 and an exhibit hall ticket gains students access to:
- 500+ top beauty suppliers with interactive in-booth education
- Discover thousands of products and tools at professionals-only pricing
- Free education geared toward students, setting them up for successful careers in the beauty industry
- Free admission to the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conferences
In order to access the special student pricing, the school must purchase a minimum of ten student tickets and attend only on Tuesday, March 10. Please note that students cannot register individually for the School Program discount.
Questions about the program? Email registration at [email protected]
Important School Program Deadlines:
- STUDENT DAY IS TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020 ONLY
- Registrations must be paid in full and received by February 9, 2020 to receive the discounted rate.
- Entrance wristbands will ONLY be mailed for registrations received by February 9, 2020.
- Schools that register after February 9 must pick up their materials at the Javits Convention Center on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Online registration for the School Program closes February 28, 2020.
- Students who show up on any other day besides Tuesday, March 10, 2020 without pre-approval must purchase a regularly-priced ticket at the door.
FEEL YOUR FANTASY
Beauty Cast Network Student Competition at The Beauty Experience New York
Tuesday, March 10 from 11:00am-1:00pm | BarberShop Stage
Want to see your name in lights on The Great White Way? Re-create the style of an iconic Broadway Character. From Elphaba in Wicked to the Rum Tug Tugger of Cats! Nothing is too bold or dramatic for this Broadway-themed competition.
Winners will be announced onsite and receive:
- Spot on the National competition, taking place November 2020 in Dallas, TX
- Prize packages worth over $1,000 in industry tools and merchandise
- Runner ups will receive prize packages worth over $500.
Have questions? Download the FAQ form here
The Job Fair at The Beauty Experience is a private, proactive environment for job seekers. There, engage with the right personnel from great companies looking to hire beauty industry pros. Students, use this opportunity to discover what employers really want from up-and-coming talent. All registered attendees enter the Job Fair for free - just show your Beauty Experience New York badge, and you're in!
List of companies coming soon!